Secrets I've Never Told Anyone
But that some people who know me pretty well have figured out
- •I put up a facade of being very confident and very outgoing...but the truth is when it comes to approaching people I get really anxious...and I think that's okay.
- •I have always been told there are so many problems with my body...(as in bad legs and arthritis and such) and I am told that I want to spend so much time fixing it and poring over it...but I don't really care...or think it is as bad as they say....and I think that's okay.
- •I relate (and have always related) to the earlier generation more then my own...I am not saying I am an old man in a kids body, but I definitely can't see eye to eye with my peers...I think this makes me pretentious...but that's just who I am...and I think that's okay.
- •I don't really care about interacting with guys...I am attracted to girls and more comfortable talking to them...and I think that's okay.
- •I am very desensitized to the news. When a giant tragedy happens I don't know how much I am suppose to care...and THAT IS NOT okay.
- •I am way more prideful and arrogant in my mind then people might even think I am...and I think that's NOT OKAY.
- •I don't resent people at all for anything...even when I really should...and I think that's okay.
- •People tell me to to live my dream or passion and they think that is the arts or singing or acting...but my real passion is the normal happy life with a steady job and a wife and kids...and it's not shooting too low...and I think that's okay.
- •I am one to say I am sorry too little...going back to arrogance...I often think that if someone informs me I did something wrong then I just won't do it again and that's fine...and I think that's okay.
- •I write too long of Li.sts...and I think that's okay. 🙃