4 quick tips to help your wallet
- •Start a budgetThis doesn't have to be complex. Think simple. What are you spending most of your money on? Gas, groceries, cat food? Probably cat food
- •Start an emergency fund"The best laid plans of mice and men" comes to mind. 3 to 6 months of expenses is the norm
- •Cut back on the nights outAdd up the cover for your favorite bar, a night of drinks, and the uber home. One month alone would probably surprise most people
- •Share streaming servicesYou have netflix. Your buddy Joe has hulu. Why not share? (Unless your buddy Joe hands out logins to anyone with a pulse. Don't be a Joe)
- •Enjoy the spoils of your savingsMaybe buy yourself something nice. Like a ringpop. Whens the last time you had a ringpop?