THOUGHTS WHILE WATCHING HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERERS STONE
Will keep adding
- •Oh, McGonagall. Sly as a fox...
- •Oh no! A talking snake!
- •This movie progresses wildly fast
- •Harry is bewilderingly trustworthy of strangers for an 11 year old
- •This movie has potential to work extremely well as a prequel to Horns
- •Harry just "goes with it"
- •How did Harry not cry after seeing a goblin for the first time?!
- •How is Hagrid allowed to go out in public?
- •Why is Harry Potter dressed like an adult Robin Williams?
- •Don't do it Harry, don't do it!
- •Dumbledore you crazy!
- •Maybe Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch was an animagus
- •There's a troll in the dungeon...they're acting like it's in the Great Hall