WHAT I WORK OUT TO
- •Beyoncé - squat while you listen to Beyoncé and you'll never squat the same way again. Who run the world? Girls.
- •Hatebreed - specifically the Rise of Brutality album, to me one of the most inspiring and motivational albums lyric wise.
- •Joe Mande's Bitch Face- such a funny and unique comedy album in my opinion.
- •Transplants - Tim Armstrong, Skinhead Rob, and Travis Barker. That's all I have to say.
- •Muse - the song Madness
- •You made it weird with Pete Holmes - so therapeutic and entertaining
- •Game of Thrones theme.