All the amazing things I have seen on Election Day
via Facebook, texts, Snapchat; from my family & friends
- •I started off the day voting before work 🇺🇸🗳
- •My Dad followed suit 🗳He's a little more private so I blocked out his name 😅
- •My uncle Johnny changed his Cover Photo 😂He took my cousin Kasey to vote for her first time ever! She's a freshman at Villanova and came home for the evening to be amazing and patriotic!
- •I received this from my BFF Patrice while I was on my way to work 👯👯The rest of her message said "They fucking me up with this line" 😂🤗
- •I received this from my cousin Allison after she and Nanny voted for their first time!!
- •While a few of us were sitting waiting for the polls to open, there was an adorable super old man, hunched over with a cane with us. We asked if he needed assistance, he hopped up & said he was waiting for his son. Once they were inside and going through the line, they asked for his name. He gave it, and yelled "REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!!!!" proudly.I am living in a suuuuuuper Republican town right now. You could tell the few Democrats there were this old man, his son, myself, and only a few other people who smiled at him. I smiled at him and his son, and they smiled back. The workers chuckled and loved his passion so early.
- •While driving home past the polling place around the corner from my house, I saw two women and a young girl taking a photo with a big Hillary sign. My windows were down, so I beeped and waved, and they smiled & waved back so vigorously.It warmed my heart to see in such a goofy Repub town.
- •There she is, my girl. Nanny.