Best Advice I've Ever Received
- •My college boss Alta told me this, and I still take it to heart 10 years later:"Do not apologize for or feel responsible for how someone else reacts to what you have to say, as long as it's said with integrity."
- •My Dad:"Don't let the bastards get you down" Don't allow negative or unkind people have an affect on you or your mental health.
- •"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" - my trigonometry teacher in high schoolMaybe not the best I've received, but I think about it all the time.Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Life still happens "in the meantime"My cousin who tries to impart her wisdom on me all the time actually had a win here. I'm always waiting for life to start and I'm missing it! It's right there!Suggested by @Boogie
- •Life is happening for you, not to youSometimes when things feel extra shitty I have to repeat this to myself multiple times a day. But don't take it personally, it'll work out the way it's supposed to in the endSuggested by @Jacksalack