Things I Would Endorse, Were I Famous; Paid or Unpaid, Just Because I Love Them
I have been adding to this list.
- •French Lavender Body Wash & Lotion by ScentsyBut they no longer sell it 😭😭 I have to find it on Amazon/EBay, or find another brand 😭😭
- •Sparkle Pink Chi Hair StraightenerGot it from my Cosmetologist sister when she got a new one. Love this so much; doesn't make my hair too dry or stringy, it's 4-5 years old and still works like the day I got it.
- •Old Navy and Gap Outlet80-90% of what I own/wear comes from Old Navy or Gap Outlet.
- •Pilot Acroball pensFavorite pens, writes so smoothly, worth the price, and they come in such cute colors!
- •Excedrin MigraineI should just take stock out in this company at this point.
- •Kindle FireDidn't want one at first, but now I cannot live without it. Having the app on my phone just saves my life completely.
- •The Howard Stern ShowCannot live without Howard, Robin, Fred, and everyone on the show. I listen every single day at work, my husband & I always listen in the car. Best interviewer, best staff, best Wack Pack, best co-hosts.
- •Nivea chap stickCannot live without this. It lasts for hours, not greasy, super moisturizing, clears up chapped lips so quickly.
- •Doctor WhoGreatest show of all time.
- •Lactaid Mint Chocolate Chip Ice CreamSO DELICIOUS. Tastes like real ice cream, I love it so so much.