Things My Dentist Says to Me
- •"You have groovy teeth."Groovy as in full of grooves. Not groovy as in cool and awesome. Though I think the latter definition applies, too.
- •"Is mint tooth paste okay, or would you prefer birthday cake?Pro tip: Unless it's your birthday and you really wanna shake things up, I always suggest sticking with classic mint.
- •"I can tell you've been flossing!"Really? 'Cause the last time I flossed was 6 months ago when you did it for me at my checkup.
- •"You have a very thick tongue."The better to taste my food with, my dear!
- •"Your gums are a little gummy."Is that irregular? Aren't gums supposed to be "gummy?" Hence the name "gums?"