Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Finding out there was an unwatched season of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown on Netflix🌏🌍🌎
- •Finding the trail that I lost. And then finding the actual trail I should have been taking the whole time (insert Robert frost reference).🌲🗻
- •Finding out we got our apartment and we can move in early🙌
- •Black coffee
- •The 90s on 9 Sirius radio
- •Reciting lines from Judd Apatow movies I watch on repeat
These are in no particular order of significance. I am a nurse and have recently received my masters in nursing, qualifying me to become a nurse educator (I.E. teach nursing). However, I have moments where I am convinced I have yet to find what I am truly meant to do.
- •Food critic
- •Travel show host
- •E! News correspondent
- •Amazing signage in Wisconsin
- •Homeward bound.
- •Pre-gaming in the cities
Any of these could easily be included on the soundtrack of my life. I equate the music from these particular albums with memories that are both vivid and formative. I remember exactly who I was with and what we were doing when I hear this music. It's the closest I ever come to the feeling of home.
- •The Counting Crows: August and Everything After
- •Third Eye Blind (1997)
- •The Beatles: white album