- •Dan AbramovThe quintessential celegrammer. Best known for Redux and getting hired by Facebook specifically because of his open source contributions.
- •TJ HolowaychukI hear he's actually multiple people. Best known for Express, Koa, pug (at the time called jade), and something like a million lines of code open sourced. Now mostly works on Go, where I believe he carries less celebrity.
- •Ryan FlorenceBest known for react-router. He gets $1200 per person per day at his training sessions that go over topics freely available online. I'm bad at math but I think he might be rich.
- •Jeff AtwoodThe biggest blog in tech? Maybe. Known for StackOverflow, Discourse, and Coding Horror.
- •James KyleFunny dude. Best known for Babel and some other compiler stuff.
- •Guido van RossumBenevolent Dictator for Life of Python. Currently works at Google.
- •Ken ThompsonOne of the original greybeards. Known for Unix and Go.