Already on li.st? Open in app.
This way, you can skip the long joke part
- •And the penguin said, "Africa!"
- •You mean we've been here before?
- •A zucchini that moonlights as a banana
- •Eat by Nigel Slater
- •Twelve Recipes by Cal Peternell
- •Anything by Mollie KatzenBut especially Still Life With Menu, because that was my first Katzen book, given to me as a wedding present, and in constant, loving use for 27 years.
- •Enamored withIt's, "Enamored OF."
- •I could care lessIf you could care less, that means you do care. What you're trying to say is, "I could NOT care less." That means there is no smaller amount of caring in the universe of which you are capable
- •The point is mootThis is used to mean,"There's no point in discussing the matter," but "moot" means ,"debateable", so maybe the phrase just means that the point is so equivocal, no conclusion can be drawn so just drop it.
- •The opposite of inside out is outside inNo, those are the same. The opposite is inside in or outside out