Hobbies With Slight Regret
I purchase things with the intention doing some pretty amazing things. Maybe one day I will.
- •Running ShoesI have signed up for 2 5Ks and never showed up on race day. Also I still haven't worked may way to running. I can walk 3 miles like no ones business.
- •DulcimerThis isn't even a picture of my exact instrument, because I am too lazy to dig mine out of the closet. Took lessons for a few months at our public library.
- •Golf ClubsBeen actually golfing twice. Fell out of the cart while retrieving my ball on the second outing. First time broke the head off of a driver.
- •GardeningOne summer I grew cucumbers and some flowers. Until my downstairs neighbor had to take over watering them halfway during the summer. It just got to be too much commitment.
- •Kitchen GadgetsKitchenaid Mixer, Waffle Iron, Hot Dog Toaster, CrockPot, and Much More. Maybe one day I will actually use them.
- •Hiking BootsThis is my most recent purchase. I live in a National Forest in a Trail Town. There are trails everywhere. Hopefully I will actually use them again.