These Are My Confessions For 2016
- •Basically trust no one.Boys. Will. Screw. You. Over. Don't go back to the same one
- •Be careful who you open up to.For real. Trust no one.
- •Still find friends to be social with. Even when you just want to hide in your bed.
- •Call your mom every day. Visit when you can.You don't know when one of those phone calls is to let you know she has cancer.
- •Find the good in every situation. Be positiveDon't over analyze or come up with some fake scenario that may or may not happen.
- •It's ok for friendships to end. Don't force them. Find friends that let you be you.
- •Most importantly find time to Twirl like Stevie Nicks