REASONS I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THE 'HAMILTON' SCORE
I do not apologize for this borderline obsession
- •Hamilton Hip-Hop History Happiness
- •Jefferson the villain. Finally
- •If Schoolhouse Rock grew up and wrote a Broadway musical, it would be Hamilton
- •Daveed Diggs - Lafayette AND Jefferson? You're playing games with my heart.
- •'Right Hand Man', Cabinet Battles, and 18th century politics
- •Hercules F---ing Mulligan
- •Mind blowing hip-hop with an orchestra and chorus. Where have you been all my life?
- •Genius.com annotated lyrics + Lin Manuel Miranda = me geeking out ALL THE TIME