REASONS I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THE 'HAMILTON' SCORE
I do not apologize for this borderline obsession
- 1.Hamilton Hip-Hop History Happiness
- 2.Jefferson the villain. Finally
- 3.If Schoolhouse Rock grew up and wrote a Broadway musical, it would be Hamilton
- 4.Daveed Diggs - Lafayette AND Jefferson? You're playing games with my heart.
- 5.'Right Hand Man', Cabinet Battles, and 18th century politics
- 6.Hercules F---ing Mulligan
- 7.Mind blowing hip-hop with an orchestra and chorus. Where have you been all my life?
- 8.Genius.com annotated lyrics + Lin Manuel Miranda = me geeking out ALL THE TIME