TV shows I've seen every episode of
I know that title ends in a preposition yeah yeah yeah. And it's only shows that are no longer on air
- •The OfficeStarted watching live in season 3. And I haven't stopped since.
- •Parks and RecStarted watching at the pilot. Personally I think season 7 is no bueno
- •ScrubsMade me want to be a doctor and then I was like "oh wait no I don't want to be a doctor"
- •The West WingAND this show actually fits my Political Science major unlike Scrubs so it's especially motivating for me.
- •The WireSo so real. Most realistic show of all time, so well made.
- •FriendsOverrated IMO. I still watched all of it though.
- •Seinfeld (probably)Never watched straight through but I've watched it for so long it just has to be true
- •30 RockI couldn't handle this show when it was on but now I think it's great.
- •ParenthoodGreat show. Watched weekly and cried many a-time
- •How I Met Your MotherThis show is just like Friends. I may write about this.
- •LouieThis is a very strange show but I love it.
- •There may be more but I can only put so much effort into figuring out shows I've watched.