People Who Should Be the Voice of My Gps
Inspired by @jumo's "People Who Shouldn't Be the Voice of My GPS"
- •Morgan FreemanLiterally the voice of God
- •Idris Elba as Stacker PentecostI'm definitely thinking about that Pacific Rim rally speech. So hyped to go anywhere!!! "Today. Today... At the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we are making a left turn in 1.3 miles." Bonus points if "TODAY, WE ARE CANCELLING THE APOCALYPSE!" plays when I reach my destination.
- •The original Albus Dumbledore from the HP filmsWhat a welcoming voice that would be.
- •Scarlett Johansson as SamanthaReference: Her
- •Jude Lawmostly because I'm in love with him and he has a lovely accent
- •Snoop DoggReference: That amazing clip that's been floating around the internet recently of him narrating Animal Planet
- •Inigo Montoya and Fezzik from The Princess Bridebut only if the directions are given in rhyme