I GOT MY FIRST FULL TIME JOB IN TV PRODUCTION
This is exactly how it happened.
- •I had two interviews yesterday.
- •The second one I went on was a full time staff position and the first was a freelance gig.
- •They both went great!
- •However, the second one was the most fun I've had at an interview ever! It felt right.
- •I sat on the steps outside Lincoln Center near the 1 train station to call my friends and family and tell them how it went.
- •I went out for drinks with my girlfriends for ladies night! (And to celebrate two great interviews)
- •I fell asleep watching Titanic and abruptly woke up hours later to the sound of the ship breaking in half but thought it was my apartment collapsing.
- •I woke up this morning and was texting my sister about how financially unstable I currently am.
- •About 5 minutes later, I got the call. Yep, THE call.
- •I ran upstairs to my sister's house barefoot in the rain and forgot I was wearing my loose pajama bottoms.
- •Then I told my sister and jumped in her arms and she made me coffee and pancakes cause she's the best.
- •I'm so happy.
- •I'm following my dreams.
- •And that's a really, really cool thing.