BAD YEARBOOK PHOTOS THROUGH THE AGES (OR: MY LIFE IS ONE LONG AWKWARD STAGE)
Please please make one of your own! I want to see all your baby faces! 👻
- •KindergartenThe year I got a pixie cut and everyone teased me because I looked like a boy and had a boy's name too 😒
- •First GradeNo more pixie cut + autumn-themed turtleneck + sweater vest
- •Second GradeI was super tan this year?? Also I obsessively wrote everyone's name above their pictures in this yearbook (very on-brand for me)
- •Third GradeI got glasses this year so I drew them on my face 🤓
- •Fourth Grade9 years old, somehow look like a small dorky teenager
- •Fifth GradeI lost this yearbook! But rest assured my yearbook photo was awful.
- •Sixth GradeGlasses AND braces (and a tattoo choker) ughhh
- •Seventh GradeGlasses and braces part 2, worse than the first!
- •Eighth GradeMy middle school yearbook photos are like the phases of a Pokemon that just gets worse and worse as it ages
- •Ninth GradeI finally got contacts and learned how to do my hair kind of!
- •Tenth GradeThis one's ok I guess. (Also still writing "ME!!" by my photo just in case I couldn't recognize my own face??)
- •Eleventh GradeNope nope nope I look shifty-eyed and bad
- •Twelfth GradeIn color because it's a ⭐️senior photo!⭐️ I remember the photographer getting mad because I guess I subconsciously tilt my head a little bit when I smile and it was ruining his shot
- •Now (Twenty-First Grade??)🌞