NICE PARTS OF MY DAD'S WEDDING WEEKEND
This was one weird weird emotional weekend but you all were SO KIND in my last list I may have been moved to tears a couple times. I'm glad it's over! Let's focus on the good parts!
- •Bonding with my new step-siblings over how uncomfortable we all were
- •Seeing both of my sisters at onceA rare luxury!!
- •Nice compliments from new relatives on the ketubah I made for my dad and AmyThat Aramaic was hard!
- •When my uncle (dad's brother) came up to me at the rehearsal dinner to acknowledge how weird sad this weekend was for me
- •Finding a great pair of heels that aren't THAT hard to walk in
- •Doing the hora with my new step mom's 97 (!!!!) year old motherShe's sharp as a tack and so sweet and spunky
- •Also doing the hora with my hilarious brother-in-law who isn't Jewish but LOVES the horaA true gem of a person
- •Excellent shower pressure in the hotel bathroom
- •Seeing my baby cousin who is the smushiest most delicious baby in the world
- •Delicious delicious wedding cake
- •Seeing my dad SO HAPPYHe was glowing 🌞