SELFIES I TOOK ON RARE DAYS I FELT GOOD IN MY BODY
- •Trying on the bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding (pre-alterations) and feeling like one of The Muses from Disney's Hercules
- •I got this shirt from the men's section at Target for my Rosie the Riveter costume last Halloween
- •I liked the curl my hair was doing this day.
- •Taken before my second day selling at Renegade Craft Fair. Breaking fashion rules about horizontal stripes and feeling gr8
- •More horizontal stripes + an unidentified smudge that won't wash out of my white shorts
- •I took this right after I got back from a jog along the beach at a time when it was filled with intimidating bikini people! Schvitzy and proud!
- •I was excited about summer weather and wearing boyfriend jeans
- •Good hair-wispies day + plum lip color
- •Forcing myself to bare my squishy upper arms and feeling OK about it! 👏🏼👏🏼