THE BEST RECIPES TO COOK FOR OTHER PEOPLE (in my experience)
I love cooking for other people and these are the recipes that have gotten the most compliments! They're all very Google-able. 👍🏼
- •Barefoot Contessa roast chickenBetter than any scented candle for making your house smell like a home! My dad always asks for it when I have him over for dinner. I use potatoes and zucchini instead of carrots and fennel and they melt into garlicky, lemony goodness every time.
- •Joy the Baker banana bread with chocolate chunksMy grandma loves chocolate and my grandpa loves banana bread, so I bake this for them for every birthday and anniversary. I use muffin tins and it bakes in half the time!
- •Smitten Kitchen raspberry coconut macaroonsThis is how you win at Passover.
- •Smitten Kitchen challah"You MADE this??"
- •Leite's consummate chocolate chip cookie (via Smitten Kitchen)People freak out over these cookies!! (I use regular chocolate chips and they still turn out amazing.) Bring them to a meeting and everyone will be extra nice to you.
- •Barefoot Contessa minestroneThis is a good one for winter dinner parties with some bread and salad.
- •Atlantic Beach PieIt's a saltine cracker crust with lemon filling and unsweetened whipped cream on top. I made it for my birthday this year and we all had seconds :)
- •Mrs. Butterworth waffles on my Mickey Mouse waffle ironEspecially with Nutella ✌🏼️✌🏼