THINGS I'M INTO LATELY (August 2016)
- •Eating kiwis like an appleI read you could do this on a Buzzfeed article and I'm hooked! I love how they have no pit.
- •BonesThe perfect amount of formulaic+exciting to keep me company while I work 💚
- •Method soap in DriftwoodThis stuff smells so good and looks super cute in my new bathroom (I moved in August!!)
- •Ingrid Michaelson's new album It Doesn't Have to Make SenseAn album by my favorite artist about her mom dying = everything I could ever want. It is gorgeous.
- •The view from my new apartmentI love my little studio in the sky!
- •Being reunited with my fluff!!!I had to be separated from Mitzvah Bear for a few months (long story) but now he's back and more affectionate than ever!! Also I caved and made him an insta account 🤓 Instagram.com/mitzvahbear
- •Being overly excited for fallMY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR IS A-COMIN' 🎃