THINGS I'M INTO LATELY (October 2016)
- •Putting pomegranate seeds on everythingThey're tart and juicy and I love them on salads and yogurt bowls! If you buy a whole pomegranate, it's cheaper and includes the satisfying task of removing the seeds.
- •My new couchI found it on Craigslist for less than half of what it cost at Ikea!! It's gray and comfy and not a ratty piece o crap like my old couch!
- •Black MirrorI rarely cry during movies and TV (although I do get choked up a lot) but the San Junipero episode made me SOB, like, for a long time
- •Baked potatoes!How has it taken me so long to get into this perfect freelance lunch
- •Greek mythology-inspired illustrationWorkin' on a new logo to reflect this obsession 👆🏼
- •Modkat litter box 🤘🏼Keeps Mr. Fuzzy from tracking litter all around the apartment, and look how sleek and un-gross it looks!
- •Said Mr. FuzzyI love him so much
- •Ahhh I almost forgot... Broad City!!In love!!! I feel such a kinship with Abbi omg 😍