THINGS NOT TO SAY TO A FREELANCER
- •"So what's your real job?"My job is freelancing.
- •"And you make money doing that?"Yes. Because it is my job.
- •"How much do you make?"Somewhere between zero and I'm-not-telling-you-how-much-I-make-you-impolite-dodo dollars.
- •"Can you really make money doing that?"Ahhhhhh
- •"But what if no one buys your stuff?"Thank you for zeroing in on one of my biggest fears! Let's do yours next!
- •Here are the ground rules: before you say a thing, would you say that thing to a non-freelancer? If not, then do not say that thing.
- •It's not that hard.