WEIRD THINGS THAT FILL ME WITH AN INEXPLICABLE TIDAL WAVE OF SADNESS
Some of these make sense but some of them very much don't?? Maybe I should show this list to my therapist 😶
- •When you look up at the sky on a cold, clear night and a shiver immediately runs down your neck💀
- •Old-ish shopping malls where the stores all have doors that go directly outside, so the indoor hallways that connect the stores are desertedI can't even look at this picture it makes me too depressed
- •When cartoon characters wear glasses (not sunglasses, just regular glasses) and you can't see their eyes underneathLike this
- •Hot drinks in clear glass mugs instead of opaque ceramic mugsLike this
- •Glass block windows??
- •Foods with "fat free" on the label 😩The war flashbacks 🙅🏻
- •The number 47The age my mom was when she died -- literally makes me sad every time I see it 👎🏼👎🏼
- •The song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"I can't listen to it because it makes me too sad?? I don't know why?
- •When all the lights are off in a room but there's also a lot of natural light, so the room feels dark and bright at the same timeLike this
- •Wearing shorts (or no pants at all) around the house (unless it's like a million degrees outside)Being even a little bit cold when I'm indoors makes me SO SAD??