WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST AIM SCREENNAME?
This is my favorite icebreaker in big groups of people! Include a dorky photo of you at that age if you have one! Yay!
- •doodlecat89I liked to doodle, I liked cats, and I was born in 1989. Not much has changed!
- •abanannasplitI remember being adamant about not having ANY numbers in my name. I was 12. Logan passed me a post it note asking me for my screenname and I made this up and then ran home immediately to make it happen. He asked me out 🎊Suggested by @nantea
- •toadsprocketkMy dad called me "toadsprocket" when I was little? I have no idea why. When I went to make an AIM account it was already taken, so I had to add a K at the end. Super fun explaining that to people for years!Suggested by @katiesham
- •all4himromansDeeply embarrassed now by my super Christian sn, also by this photo of my sisters and I at Disneyland (I'm 2nd from the left, with the fucking CROSS NECKLACE).Suggested by @avecsarah
- •Seashellz59My name is Mechelle, my bday is 5/9......I was witty as fuck.Suggested by @simplyshelli
- •ParodykingComing in hot! In fourth grade, I went through a phase where I wouldn't watch a movie "unless it was a parody". Yes to "Scary Movie", no to "Citizen Kane".Suggested by @Adam
- •RaquelzooMy name in Spanish + I wanted to be a zoologist. Fun fact: the girl in the picture is still one of my best friends and we both moved to ChicagoSuggested by @rachelsuefernandez
- •Mine hits hardest if you learn the actual screen name after the explanationI think I was in 5th grade. I thought, well this screen name should be representative of me, so let's start with my initials - LCT. Great, now we're cookin'. What else is true about me? I'm smart? No, don't wanna brag. I like to read? Ugh, no thanks, nerd. Hmm what do I like what do I like...I mean, I like to have a good time? Yeah, that'll do. And I'm a girl, obviously. Perfect. -- LCTGOODTIMEGIRLSuggested by @ltoiaivao
- •Wildcat13I was 13 and had already made up my mind that I wanted to go to the University of Arizona.Suggested by @HisDudeness
- •Stacyluvsmaroon5I'm so embarrassed.Suggested by @twisty
- •MiZuNdAsToOd11 year old me really liked P!nk and thought nobody understood how hard my life was (it wasn't). I'm the little one with the hoop earrings and jacket that was two sizes too big. I don't even want to guess what my sister's username was back then.Suggested by @marissarae