JINGLE BALL ST. PAUL BEST ACTS
Wowowow how have I never been to one of these shows it was so great I lost my voice and all of my emotions so just trying to comprehend what happened really quickly
- 12.Hailee SteinfeldUmm ok Haiz you did not lip sync well so you're stuck here
- 11.DNCEI don't really understand why we're still trying to make this group happen. Joe Jonas did have a really good stage presence, so maybe he'll find some actually good songs to match?
- 10.Charlie PuthTbh I went to bathroom and accidentally bought a Zedd shirt during this boner kill set
- 9.Shawn MendezOk Stitches isn't bad, but I don't get why so many bitches were screaming so much for this infant
- 8.R. CityStill have no idea who these guys are but they were so appreciative of the opportunity to perform/play We Can't Stop and BBHMM
- 7.Fall Out BoyI'm not a big fan like @kasey_johnson, but starting off with Sugar We're Going Down was almost lethal for me
- 6.Tove LoStay High remix is def better than the original, but Ms. Lo was a stellar start to the night
- 5.Becky GIf you ever thought to yourself "I don't need to see Shower live" you are incorrect. Also I definitely broke a sweat so thanks Beck!!
- 4.Calvin HarrisI mean, of course this was amazing and I screamed and jumped and screamed the entire 20 minutes, but I can't put a Katy Perry hater in the top 3 for this concert group
- 3.Nick JonasThis kid is a rockstar. Still speechless.
- 2.Demi LovatoWowowowowow so I got really short of breath during her set and I thought I was actually having a heart attack and Demi is a goddess and I'm so happy to have Her Majesty on this planet
- 1.ZeddYOU ARE A PIECE OF MEEEEEEEE I WISH I DIDN'T NEEEEEEEED. I can't stress enough how important seeing Zedd live is for you all.