MY MOST MEMORABLE MOVIE THEATER EXPERIENCES
In order from life-changing to "I should not be allowed to attend movies"
- •GravityThere's a chance I didn't blink the entire movie, and I don't think I can ever watch it again outside of a theater.
- •The CallI saw this opening night and the sold out theater spent the entire time screaming at Halle Berry for how dumb she was being and it was glorious.
- •Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2Loudest cheer I've ever heard when Molly yells "Not my daughter, you bitch" at Bellatrix. Also @kasey_johnson, some other girl, and I zipped three hoodies together to be Fluffy which was only moderately humiliating!
- •Paranormal Activity: The Marked OnesI saw this by myself during a snow storm that took out the power in most of Grand Forks, ND and the drive home was maybe the most scared I've ever been.
- •High School Musical 3We tried to get the audience to clap along to the last song and it didn't go well!! Also we went dressed as crayons???????
- •Knocked UpI did not enjoy seeing a baby crowning at a movie with my mom!
- •Angels and DemonsWhy did my friends and I dress up for movies???? Also I fell asleep maybe 10 minutes into this movie and I still haven't seen it all to this day.