Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •What happens inside a kiln
- •Man looking for socks but eventually finding them
- •Ointment on open sores
- •The inside (or outside) of a used diaper
- •Courtney Love
- •That red bin that they throw used needles into at the doctors office
It's always an awkward moment when you forget the name of someone you met before - especially when they remember yours. Here are some options to help with the memory loss.
- •Wear a disguise and come back into the room and introduce yourself as someone new. Once they introduce themselves go back, ditch the disguise, and return as yourself
- •Rattle off the most common names you know in your conversation with them to see if they react to any. If they don't, make up a story about a friend with that name and try the next one.
- •Refer to yourself in the third person throughout the conversation. They may get confused and start doing the same, revealing their name.
You just shit yourself. You're in public. Here's your options.
- •If you're mid-activity, stop that activity in a slow manner that appears that you're taking a planned break.
- •If you're mid-conversation, cover your unexpected reaction by saying you forgot something and proceed to grab your phone.
- •Find a bathroom. Bathrooms within 1000 feet are considered "accessible" while those outside of this zone are considered "troubling."