IT'S BEEN A WEIRD SUMMER, YA'LL
I had 6 trips this summer and I'm ready for a little vacation from my vacation.
- •First trip to New York City with my mother-in-law, two sister-in-laws and niece. Fun but exhausting!
- •Next trip to Ft Worth for Fourth of July and to visit family. Both my sons were there too.
- •Unexpected trip to Portland for my father-in-law's memorial service. Luckily he didn't pass away while we were in New York. I have now seen same family three out of four weekends.
- •Then to Philadelphia for a conference sans sons. I didn't lick the Liberty Bell but I wanted to (HIMYM) reference).
- •Next took my oldest son to college in Claremont, California.
- •Finally spent Labor Day weekend at a vineyard in the San Ynez valley near Santa Barbara with 4 friends celebrating our 50th birthdays. Super fun!!
- •So now I'm broke, tired and ready for Fall. Where should I go next???