Items in My "Continue Watching" List on Netflix
I've already watched 13 Reasons Why, Crazyboss, Grace and Frankie and just started Dear White People. Here's what I have to be continued....
- •I've actually watched all the episodes so not sure why it's still here. Did I miss one? Or an end credit or something?
- •I do watch HIMYM for occasionally and some episodes are just classic. Keeper.
- •Grand DesignsWhen Netflix dropped HGTV and Food Network I had to look for substitutes. This wasn't it.
- •Started watching for James Van Der Beek, kept watching because it was funny.
- •The Great British Baking ShowCan't watch anymore because it makes me crave desserts and when you are driving to Small Cakes at 2:30 in the afternoon for a cupcake, something's gotta give.
- •Hidden HousesAnother HGTV replacement. I did watch Escape to the Country which was like House Hunters with more history and less resolution at the end.
- •Love Rachel Bloom but sometimes the crazy is bet taken in smaller doses.
- •Like life, It was better with Janeane Garofalo.
- •GirlbossSuggested by @kate81