Top 6 Best Concerts I've Ever Seen
- •Grateful Dead at the Laguna Seca recreational area in Monterey, California.What a long strange trip is was from New Mexico and back.
- •Jimmy Cliff at the Paolo Solari Amphitheater in Santa Fe, New Mexico."Many Rivers to Cross" was transcendent in the beautiful night air under a million stars.
- •David Byrne in the Paolo Solari amphitheater in Santa Fe, New MexicoWhy you should always be the lead singer - you can do new material and still rock "Burning Down the House."
- •UB40 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon.Watching a young boy singing along to "Can't Help Falling in Love" the same week it was #1 proved to me the power of music.
- •Rolling Stones in the Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas50,000 people is just enough to get a good sing along going.
- •Train at the Isleta Amphitheater in Albuquerque, New Mexico.This was three concerts in one: Gavin Degraw, The Script and Train. Watching the New Mexico sunset, dancing, laughing - it had it all.