What is "the spice of life" to you?
I was listening to my favorite Earth Wind and Fire song "Let's Groove" and the first lyric is "let's groove tonight, share the spice of life" so I got to thinking, what IS the spice of life? What do you guys think? All interpretations of spice are acceptable.
- •My first thought was cinnamon. Why? Big Red, Atomic Fireballs and Jolly Rancher Fire Stick of course!
- •Variety, of course!Suggested by @pathb
- •Togarashi 🇯🇵💝 it's these seven ingredients: chili pepper, black sesame seed, orange peel, ground sansho (which, by itself whole is also incredible), white sesame seed, hemp seed, ginger, seaweed.Suggested by @naughtyedamame
- •ClovesHas the best smell next to vanillaSuggested by @angela3950
- •Chili powder! (Though I'm a spice whore really😉) but my love of Mexican food wins!Suggested by @cvlop61
- •chicken bouillon , although we call it consumer (read con-soo-mer) in spanish.there's not a mexican dish we make that isn't flavored with consumerSuggested by @analyce
- •The spice is lifeThe spice must flowSuggested by @jennifergster