THOUGHTS ON AN OVERCAST TUESDAY IN LA
Or, "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, Right?"
- •Is this a precursor to "June Gloom"?Related: June Gloom could also be the name of Debbie Downer's climatic cousin
- •What do the animals think?This must be a confusing day for LA's Pomeranian population
- •This must be really exciting for meteorologistsI like to imagine days like these are the Super Bowl for LA weathermen and weatherwomen. After persistent neglect everyone is suddenly watching them
- •If other cities have "bike sharing," can LA adopt "umbrella sharing"?It wouldn't even have to be formal. I once met an Uber driver, or quite possibly an angel, who bought cheap umbrellas at yard sales and handed them out to his passengers.
- •Is everything still open today?Post office, library, In N Out, etc. It feels like these places might be closed if the sun doesn't come out
- •Do kids in LA ever have indoor recess?If not, where and how do they learn to play Connect 4?