My top 5 albums
In no order, I hate to rank shit from 1 - 5 or what ever number.
- •Korn - KornRaw, brutal and emotional especially "Daddy". The first Korn song was "Blind" which is the opening track and first single from this album.
- •Metallica - MetallicaOne of Metallica's best selling albums in their career, how can you go wrong with "Enter Sandman" and "Nothing Else Matters"
- •Marilyn Manson - Mechanical AnimalsHow can you go wrong with this album, it features all the great singles like "Dope Show", "Coma White" and plethora of great songs. This is my first Marilyn Manson album I owned when I was in middle school.
- •Staind - Break The CycleThis is one album that I enjoyed during my high school days and remember hearing "It's Been Awhile" on the local rock radio station (K-Rock). This is one of the most successful albums Staind has put out.
- •Slipknot - SlipknotThe first time I heard of Slipknot was from rock/metal websites that I was surf back in late '99 early 2000 and said to myself "oh good a band with a masked gimmick" but I was all wrong when I picked up this album at my local mom and pop music store (which I missed to this day). How can you go wrong with tracks like "Wait & Bleed", "Spit It Out" and plethora of awesome songs