Ways to Dance at the Grateful Dead Show in Chicago This Weekend
Jerry may be dead, but I'm going to the final shows in Chicago to feel alive again. Below I'll pair some dances with great Dead songs so you'll always have something to do with your body.
- •NOODLE DANCEA suitable dance if you're tall and lanky and a little bit smelly. A perfect pairing with "Franklin's Tower" .
- •CONSTANT TWIRLDue to my Jew-based vertigo, I can no longer hit this one as hard. A perfect pairing with either "Drums", "Space", "Terrapin Station" or any other Dead song that takes three hours to finish. So, all of them.
- •THE HORAI personally think it would be beautiful to do the Hora to "Box of Rain" into "One More Saturday Night". Let's get Bob Weir in a chair and raise him high!
- •HEAD BOPPING, HIP SHAKINGThis will be my go to, just so that I can keep the energy up and feel like I still belong. Perfect pairing with: "Sugar Magnolia", "Shakedown Street", "Bertha" "Cumberland Blues".
- •STONER SWAYThis is the child's pose of Dead dances. A way to keep on groovin', while conserving your energy for the ten song encore! Paired with: "Ripple" , "Morning Dew", Althea", "Bird Song", "Mountain of the Moon", "Row Jimmy".
- •THIS IS THE ONE SONG I KNOW! DANCEPaired with "Uncle John's Band", "Touch of Grey", "Casey Jones".
- •JERRY IS A HOLOGRAM! DANCESince Jerry wasn't the most active front man, seems like making him into a hologram is a real no-brainer. If they don't pull this off, I plan on making one with my mind. Paired with: "Mississippi Half Step Uptown Toodle-loo" , "Brokedown Palace".
- •I'M FREAKING OUT! DANCEIs it the lollipop or the fact Phil is singing "Eyes of the World"? Ahhh! I can't stop grinding my teeth!