Apps I Look at When I Should Just Shut Eyes and Go to Sleep
I get in bed and shut everything down but grab my phone instead of shutting eyes and essentially ruin any chance at decent bed time
- 1.Twitter - endless supply of distractions, from newsworthy to humorous
- 2.Pocket - saved distractions, mostly from Twitter, that I couldn't get to while at work
- 3.Instagram - distractions mostly consisting of people doing things I don't care about
- 4.Gmail - to read emails I marked as read earlier just so the app wouldn't have an unread badge number
- 5.Yahoo weather - hoping to see fall weather and no rain tomorrow which kills commute.
- 6.Mint Bills - to depress self with upcoming bill payments
- 7.CBS Sportsline - depending on day but always checking games and ESPN app somehow sucks
- 8.Twitter- again - one more scroll where I basically pocket more stuff
- 9.Sleep Cycle - my alarm clock and sleep tracker. Turn on soothing rain sound and sleep beckons...