Top Comments Overheard at #ces2016
The Consumer Electronics Show is a gathering of 250k technology business and entrepreneurs who share their vision of the future each year in Las Vegas. And occasionally the group says some rather interesting things.
- •'Do you have the patent for these products? No- hmmm. Can I get a few more brochures? '
- •Did we lose Henry in here yesterday? Has anyone seen him since ?
- •I should have brought a bigger bag (for demos and swag presumably)
- •It is just like (product next booth over) just better.
- •Yes, it comes in black.
- •Those iFit people dancing around seem to be missing any products on them.
- •I will have customers, as soon as you buy 10k units.
- •This section is for Microsoft clients. We do not have any products to show however. Just talking with people.
- •We integrate with everything. Except Apple. And Android. And also Windows.
- •BB 8 was really an idea I had years ago. It didn't sell.
- •Power is the most precious resource in the conference. That and wifi. Ok. Maybe wifi is most precious.
- •He doesn't know anything about the solution we are selling. He is the founder.