THE STRANGEST PAIRING OF SONGS I LISTEN TO EVERY DAY
The only world in which these songs coexist is in my Spotify account
- 1."Love Song" by Sarah BareillesThis was secretly my favorite song in 7th grade and it still is
- 2."Without Me" by EminemEminem's ego helped me develop an outrageously large ego of my own
- 3."Defying Gravity" by Idina Menzel and Kristin ChenowethI HOPE YOURE HAPPY ABOUT THIS ONE
- 4."Easy Love" by SigalaThis one is very millennial of me
- 5."Darling You" by Bridget EverettBRIDGET EVERETT IS IT. IF YOU WORSHIP HER YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC & COMEDY.
- 6."Good Life" by Kanye WestKanye's ego made me settle myself down a little bit, but this reminds me of a simpler Kanye and I appreciate it.
- 7."Edge of Seventeen" by Stevie NicksStevie Nicks HAS to be my birth mother.
- 8."Upgrade U" by BeyoncéNo one better than Beyoncé to remind you that you're essentially dog shit in this world. Praise her.
- 9."Call Me When You're Sober" by EvanescenceBecause deep down I am still just an angsty teenager
- 10."September" by Earth, Wind, & FireBecause deep deep down I am always at a wedding and/or graduation party