THINGS I WISH EXISTED IN LOS ANGELES SO I COULD EXPERIENCE THEM RIGHT NOW
- •A just-opened "please touch" museum, of which I am the first patron
- •A restaurant that serves Thai/NyQuil fusion
- •A theater that shows the movies that everyone in coffee shops is always writing
- •A Duane Reade?Not essential but it would briefly gives us something to talk about, right?
- •A bar with an all-Springsteen jukebox... Possibly one shaped like a life-size Springsteen in which the quarters are inserted into his big, beautiful eyes?Might have to explore this fantasy further in future lists IF ASKED.
- •A screening of Entourage where there's some kind of emergency.Are genital warts highly flammable? It would involve some combination of those ideas.