WHY MY MOM IS IRRESISTIBLE AT 96 YEARS
A recent visit to San Rafael for her birthday
- •She is so very Chanel
- •She is still inventing stores she wants to someday open such as "Tie One On" a store that sells only ties and scarves
- •She can still being me to my knees with guilt and shame (for nothing, nothing at all)
- •At almost 65 I am finally able to accept her as she is rather than be angry with her for not being the loving, nurturing Mom I always yearned for
- •She wants to live to 100 so that she can "see what happens"
- •She is so tiny I call her my Eda-Mommy