When It Is All About the Dress
Most talked about Oscar dresses
- •Cher 1986Can't think Cher without thinking Bob Mackie
- •Demi Moore 1989It's like the designer referenced Elaine dancing and made it into a dress....
- •Sharon Stone 1998Sometimes it's about the shirt.....critics couldn't get over the white Gap shirt with Vera Wang skirt...personally I love this look
- •Celine Dion 1999No comment needed
- •Angelina Jolie 2000Sometimes it's about your date.....
- •Bjork 2001In our mind this is what we picture when we hear the word "Swan" quickly followed by "stop looking at me swan" unrelated but both memorable swan moments.
- •Kate Hudson 2001This one hurt...my fave designer and actress....I still just don't get it....
- •The gold card dress. I believe this was a costume designer. This dress has always stayed on my mind.Suggested by @vancityjilly