1 Regret, 1 Moment of Pride, 1 Goal, 1 Dream, 1 Fantasy
- •1 REGRET: That, at my sister's wedding a couple years ago, I didn't ask Uma the Bridesmaid back to my room for a drink."But you don't drink." "That's sort of what I mean." (I also regret this sub-Sorkin dialogue is my fantasy of how it would happen.) I didn't want to be That Guy, and instead we lost our momentum. "Uma" and I explored Powell's Books in Portland together the next day, but by then it was irretrievable.
- •1 MOMENT OF PRIDE: being known for movie trivia to the point that my trivia teammates can usually just hand me the sheet and I'll take care of it.Usually. Ahem.
- •1 GOAL: To be a Recommended lister within a year.I have no control over this process. And yet.
- •1 DREAM:
- •I am in bed. Laying on my back, though I usually sleep on my side. I am tucked into the covers. I breathe in and the covers tighten around me. Also with each inhale, I seem to shrink, or maybe I'm the same size and whiteness expands around me. I can't turn my head but I realize the white space is the ceiling. I am upside down, trapped.When I wake up, I have a cold. I have this dream once a year.
- •1 FANTASY: Time-travel back to the 60s and make exploitation movies for Roger Corman.
- •Thanks for the request, @dad3 !