How To Woo Me
Thanks for the request, @karlalucia - Changed the title a bit. 😉
- 1.Text me what sweater you want me to wear when you see me later.Other clothing requests are acceptable.
- 2.Email me your thoughts on the movie we saw last night.A text is good too; The key difference is that an email feels complete as itself while a text is just a shard looking for another shard.
- 3.(Basically, textual chemistry has become a pretty big part of what attracts me; I've lost interest in many a woman, otherwise wooing me, when we didn't seem to mesh in the ol' Messages app.)
- 4.When we only text a few texts at a time.I don't have enough material for an ongoing convo. Let's make the most of small moments and check back in when the tank's full.
- 5.Wear something that shows off your collar bones.It's a li.st cliché because it's true.
- 6.Laugh at my jokesJust the good ones. I'm not a complete animal.
- 7."Yes-And" meI don't *just* want and audience; I want a partner in verbal 🏓 or perhaps the more graceful banter-🏸
- 8.When I reference some old obscure movie in a group setting and you quote a line from it back to me, while everyone else draws a blank stare.
- 9.Lean ever so slightly back into my hand when I place it on the small of your back.
- 10.If we're out for the evening, and you've had a drink, tell me how you'll brush you teeth when we get home, so I can kiss you.As a Sober American, I can't necessarily jump right into a make-out sesh with someone who's been drinking. Letting me know, in small ways, that you understand the situation and want to find ways to work around it, is 🔥💥🔥
- 11.Put your hair up so I can see the line of your neck.
- 12.Take me to your favorite section in your favorite used bookstore.
- 13.Let me take you to this theater and hold hands with me while we watch an old movie.Doesn't even have to be a good movie; Seeing an old scratchy print in Minneapolis' very tiny Trylon theater is an incredibly intimate experience.
- 14.Dance with me by the light of backyard tiki lights.