I'm So Old:
Inspired by @TQ and everyone.
- •I watched We Are the World.
- •I know what We Are the World is.(And that its actual name was Live Aid.)
- •I knew what the World was like before ThirtysomethingYour favorite show, and I was in on the ground floor. Please don't treat me differently.
- •My first music was on tapesI'd take it out of the case, hold it up to my ear, and pull on it really fast. Terrible sound. CDs came out and I was like, "about time!"
- •I lived, breathed, and loved during a time before my previous bullet could be called "a dad joke."
- •I knew Nicole Kidman when she used her real accent.
- •I remember when kids solved mysteries for fun.
- •Until one summer out on the cove when things got real.
- •I'm Eddie Money
- •I was born prematurely when my parents saw Young Frankenstein and my mother laughed so hard she went into labor.I know, I know. An origin story befitting a comedy legend. Maron made me tell it again when I did WTF.
- •I'm Richard Bachman
- •College was a new thing when I went."Four more years?" "More if you want to make any money." "What's the figure for just 4?" [shows me] "That'll work. I'll stay single."
- •I made purple bodysuits happen.
- •I was concerned Michael J. Fox wouldn't be able to make the jump to films.
- •I could only access my first email address from a special terminal.
- •I watched film strips in Health class that touted pizza as the perfect food, because it contained all the food groups.87 of the concepts in this bullet no longer exist.
- •I voted for Clinton.
- •I'm Billy Zane.