MY FAVORITE TRADER JOE'S PRODUCTS
Inspired by @roaringsoftly and the fact I now work near a Trader Joe's, so it's no longer an exotic, occasional trip.
- •Cookie ButterIn all varieties, though I prefer creamy. Best on a Triscuit or a toasted pretzel roll.
- •French Roast coffee concentrateBeen doing this for a couple weeks in place of regular brewed coffee. Might just be a summer thing but 👌🏻
- •Crunchy Almond ButterMy lone concession to the crunchy nut butter lobby.
- •Veggie wrap w/ hummusPre-packaged sandos are a dicey proposition, but in my experience TJ's are always fresh and amazing. I've restricted myself to one Veggie Wrap per week.
- •Organic Triple Ginger OatmealBeat it, Quaker.
- •Multigrain Triple Berry hot cerealAn acceptable substitute for the trip ginger, which was only available during the winter.
- •Organic Superfood PilafLeads the league in frozen vegetarian meals.
- •Vegetable BiryaniClose 2nd. I need to do more work in this category.
- •Chocolate Chip DunkersBad sugar rush, but there's something about 'em
- •Blueberry Breakfast BarsThankfully, TJ's breakfast-bar skills exceed their packaging-joke skills (Not just for breakfast.)