THE DAY I KNEW I WAS AN ADULT
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •One time about four years ago I was at the movies.
- •I went to the restroom.
- •In the farthest-back stall, a group of teenagers were smoking up.
- •I don't care.
- •I chuckled to myself.
- •So did another guy, older than me, next to me at the sink.
- •I went out in the hallway.
- •I asked for a manager.
- •The manager comes up to me. Voice low, like I'm Jack Bauer's boss, I tell him, "there's some kids smoking pot in that bathroom."
- •The manager nods at me like HE'S Jack Bauer's boss. Like we're in this together.
- •I've got a lot of immature stuff happening, to this day.
- •But that was when.