THINGS I SEEK IN A SIGNIFICANT DONUT
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Donuts are my junk food girlfriend.
- •She needs to be filled (this is technically a bismark?).
- •Buttercream is preferred.
- •Fruit filling is also great if it's got a really jammy consistency.I played base in Jammy Consistency for a couple years after college.
- •The actual donut portion should be light and fluffy.
- •Frosting is nice, though a powdered-sugar dusting is preferred. In the event of frosting it should be a thick, rich chocolate applied with a cupcake-like panache.
- •I'm really not this particular. If it's cute and laughs at my jokes I'll get it with coffee.