What September Approaching Means to Me
@solena I'm in just under the wire. Thanks for the request.
- •SweatersIn a couple weeks, hopefully. Got a couple new saucy cardigans at the ready. Which brings me to -
- •That it's really August Part 2 for over half the month, but no one talks about this.It's like the Uncle's Elopement of seasons.
- •MoviesEven though they'll ultimately give the Oscar to another lovable underdog story, right now the air crackles with possibility. In the near term, I'm particularly keen on AUTHOR: THE JT LEROY STORY, AMERICAN HONEY, heck, even THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS. Get in here, you.
- •Specifically, horror moviesNot that I deny myself the rest of the year, but I enjoy a long period of Halloween pre-gaming. I just caught DARLING on Netflix over the weekend: high recommend.
- •That my lister's block will somehow end soonLike what do I have to say, about anything? Am I just going to rank french fries for the rest of my life? What am I doing here, guys?
- •Look, rank fries if that's your get-down.I'm just going through some stuff.
- •That I have one weekend left to get to the Minnesota State Fairi.e. "The Great Minnesota Get-Together." Every year I mean to go, but seldom do. But there's always something they haven't figured out how to deep fry on a stick until this year. Probably a big bucket of fries. Hope to tell you.