Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Leonard Cohen
- •David Bowie
10 excerpts from my tumblr fettythings.tumblr.com
- •Wetty Wap
- •Pedi Wap
- •Bready Wap
Just some pieces of me 💁🏽♂️
- •that time i played soccer
- •that time i gave hugs
- •that time i was 16
I mean they def make sense in boosting a new market segment. But other than that? Absolutely not.
- •Men's MoisturizerSpoiler alert: it's just lotion
- •Men's Combo Face x Body MoisturizerThat's stupid. Your body requires body moisturizer and your face requires face moisturizer
- •Men's Combo Shampoo x ConditionerThat's also stupid. Shampoo is meant to clean hair and conditioner is meant to restore moisture to hair
- •James BlakeRoyal, deep, and marvelous
- •FKA twigsAmbitious and dangerous
- •Ray LaMontagneThe perfect mix of rasp and syrup
They say first impressions are very important. Evidently these made quite the first impression on all of us...
- •"Oh my god we're back again"Backstreet Boys - Everybody
- •"She's into superstitions black cats and voodoo dolls"Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca
- •"Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy"Ke$ha - Tik Tok
Before virality and memes, there were these very important moments in time...
- •Fiona Apple's "This World is Bullshit" acceptance speech at the 1997 VMAsU go and break that Fourth Wall, Fiona. Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVHQJlogH0k Transcript: http://genius.com/Fiona-apple-mtv-vmas-acceptance-speech-this-world-is-bullshit-annotated
- •Roberto Benigni climbs over audience at the 1999 Oscars when he finds out he won for Best ActorCompletely organic and glorious moment in award show history
- •Rage Against The Machine bassist Tim Commerford interrupts Limp Bizkit's speech at the 1999 VMA's and climbs the set in protestBefore there was Kanye interruptus there was Commerford interruptus. Then he got arrested and spent the night in jail Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVHQJlogH0k
Long before every pop song on the radio started doing the "Millennial Whoop" (that unmistakable "wa-oh-wa-oh" earworm http://qz.com/767812/millennial-whoop/), long before radio was exclusively dominated by a clever guild of Swedish electronic producers, there was the music of the 90's...
- •In the 90's, you could turn on your local mix station and hear thisSpice up your life!
- •followed by thisA song about popping boners on the dance floor?
- •then thisan emotionally honest song about vulnerability and relationships